circularindustry is a cross-industrial ecosystem that strives for a common, systemic transformation towards a circular economy. We initiate, accompany and support cross-company projects on upcycling, material reuse, transparent supply chains, bio-based and circular economy.
We pay special attention to the primary and secondary economic sector.
- facilitates knowledge and technology transfer between members
- promotes concrete solutions and innovations around circular concepts for industry
- provides a neutral platform for interdisciplinary, cross-industrial collaborations in order to transform circular approaches into resilient, value-generating solutions.
We aim to remove barriers, increase efficiency and create impact for companies transitioning to a circular economy.
circularindustry academy Workshops, courses, seminars and panel discussions.
Building value creation networks together – an opportunity for sustainable development for industry.Linda Grieder, RethinkResource
Members of circularindustry benefit from
- transdisciplinary and cross-industrial exchange of competences and expertise
- assistance for multilateral projects around Circular Economy within industry and beyond
- access to the circularindustry academy at attractive rates.
circularindustry is open to all interested companies and organisations and strives to be a holistic representation of entire value chains. Contact us for further information.